January 1, 2015, Prof. Imae was appointed “specially-Appointed Professor, Innovative Flex Course for Frontier Organic Materials Systems (iFront Doctoral Program), Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Yamagata University, Japan.
February 7, 2015, We had reunion of old graduate students and dinner with OG and OB.
March 9, 2015, Professor Satoshi Nakata, Hiroshima University, Japan
visited us and lectured on topic of “Dynamic self-organization by using self-propelled motors on water” along with short Intorduction of Hiroshima University.
- March 25, 2015, We had one day lab trip.
April 14, 2015, We had reunion of old graduate students with our first Postdoc Dr. Ya and dinner with OG
April 22, 2015, Dr. Lik Voon Kiew and Prof. Lip Yong Chung, Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Malaya visited us and lectured on topic of “Nano-sized polymer therapeutics for the treatment of cancer” and “Early design and development of nano drug carrier for disease treatment: some basic requirements”.
May 19, 2015, Prof. Marie-Pierre Krafft, University of Strasbourg. Institut Charles Sadron (CNRS), Strasbourg, France visited us and lectured on topic of “FLUORINE IN SOFT MATTER SCIENCE.”
- July 30, 2015, We had dinner with graduate students (Kinjal, Niki, Grace and Eddy)
- July 31, 2015, Graduation student photo session
- October 2, 2015, Celebrating Prof. Ujihara’s Birthday.
- November 20, 2015, Celebrating Prof. Imae Birthday dinner at THE TOP Restaurant.
- December 10, 2015, New TEM instrument installation.