Activity: Toyoko Imae, Chair Professor (2009.4.1~2010.12.31)
International Academic activity
2010.11.26 Chairperson of organizing committee of International Workshop on “Novel Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials for “Science for Human” (2010)”, Taiwan Tec, Taipei, Taiwan
2010 International examiner, PhD degree of Srabanti Dhosh, Jadavpur University, India.
2010 a reviewer for the evaluation of a tenured track assistant professor position in the Department of Engineering and System Science of National Tsing Hua University located at Taiwan.
2010 a member of the panel of experts for the purpose of evaluation of candidates for faculty positions in Quaid-i-Azam University, Pakistan
2010~ International Editorial Board of Journal of the Journal of the Chinese Institute of Engineers(JCIE) in the Republic of China (Taiwan)
2010~ 世界化学年日本委員会委員 International Year of Chemistry 2011
2009~ WFEO(世界工学団体連盟)Woman in Engineering and Technology（WiE）委員会委員
2009~ Editorial Board of Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotchnology,
2006~2009 Member of International Experts Council of the Republic of Kazakhstan
2003~ Journal of Surface Science and Technology : Editorial Adviser
1993~ American Chemical Society “Langmuir” ：advisory board
Conference and Lecture
(1) International Conference on Hightech Materials, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, 2009/2/11 2009/2/13 (invited talk)
Synthesis and Application of Functional Mesoporous Silica toward Molecular Recognition
(2) The annual meeting of Taiwan Colloid and Interface Society, National Cheng Kung University, Tainan, Taiwan, Taiwan Colloid and Interface Society, 2009/5/21 (invited talk)
Fabrication of core-shell soft matters and their specific molecular recognition
(3) International Dendrimer Symposium 6, Royal Institute of Technology KTH, Stockholm, 2009/6/14 2009/6/18 (invited talk)
How Do PAMAM Dendrimers Emit Fluorescence?
(4) CMC workshop (研究会) 工学院大学新宿校舎, 2009/6/24
材料としてのCMCの展望 (invited talk)
(5) 高分子討論会, 熊本, 日本 2009/9/16 2009/9/18
(6) The 3rd Asian Conference on Colloid and Interface Science, Jeju island, Korea 2009/10/11 2009/10/14 Asian Society of Colloid and Surface Sciences (invited talk)
Physicochemical properties of lipid-structuring mixed membrane
(7) The Second Asian Symposium on Advanced Materials, Fudan University, Shanghai, China 2009/10/11 2009/10/14 (invited talk)
Are Dendritic Polymers Possible to be Advanced Materials?
(8) Lecture, 2009/10/15, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Suzhou Institute of Nano-Tech and Nano-Bionics
Dendritic Polymer: Advanced Material for Nanotechnology
(9) 1st Asian Polymer Congress
Surface functionalization and hybridization of carbon micro coils
Masaki Ujihara, Prashanta Dhoj Adhikari, and Toyoko Imae
(10) Lecture, 2009/11/4, 2009, National Taiwan Universitry, Taipei
Dendritic Polymer: Advanced Nanomaterial for Nanotechnology
(11) Lecture, Nov. 5, 2009, National Yang Ming University
Nanomaterials and Nanotechnology toward Drug Delivery Systems
(12) International Symposium on Nano Science and Technology (ISNST), Tainan, 2009/11/20 2009/11/21 (invited talk)
Nanotechnological Fabrication of Hierarchical Structures of Dendritic Polymers
(13) Lecture, Yung Chi Paint (永記造漆), Tainan, Taipei, 2010/2/1
Analysis of Acrylic Copolymer Using Systematical Methods Including NMR, IR, GC, GPC, Mass, and Thermopyrolysis
(14) 東京工業大学男女共同参画講演会 2010/2/15 (invited talk)
(15) 名古屋大学男女共同参画女性研究者交流会 2010/3/5 (invited talk)
(16) International Conference on Nanomaterials: Synthesis Characterization and Applications (ICN2010), Kattayam, Kerala, India 2010/4/26-29 (invited talk)
Fabrication of metal particles with unique shapes
(17) Lecture, NTUST, under graduate course, department of Chemical Engineering 2010/5/5
(18) 高分子学会年会, 横浜, 日本 2010/5/26-28
Characteristic Reinforcement of Functionalized CMC-embedded PVA Films
(19) Lecture, NTUST, graduate course, department of Chemical Engineering 2010/6/2
What is Dendrimer? Advanced Nanomaterial for Nanotechnology
(20) NanoFormulation 2010, Stockholm, Sweden, 2010/6/9-11 (invited talk)
Advanced Fabrication of Smart Nanomaterials Toward Drug Delivery Systems
(21) Lecture, Royal Institute of Technology (KTH), Sweden, 2010/6/10
Nanotechnological Fabrication of Hierarchical Structures of Dendritic Polymers as Advanced Materials
(22) The 11th Trends in Nanotechnology, Braga, Portugal, 2010/9/6-10
Fabrication of silica hollow microcoils with mesoporous walls,
Carlos Rodríguez-Abreu, Neus Vilanova, Conxita Solans, Masaki Ujihara, Toyoko Imae, and Seiji Motojima
(23) Colloids and Nanotechnologies in Industry 2010, Almaty, Kazakhstan, 2010/9/20-21
Toyoko Imae, (invited talk)
Fabrication of metallic nanoparticles with various shapes and their hybrids
― towards incorporation to reactors, sensors and machines ―
(24) 18th International Symposium on Surfactants in Solution (SIS2010), Melbourne, Australia, 2010/11/14-19 (invited talk)
Damage/Recovery by Additive on Lipid Membrane as a Mimicry of Human Stratum Corneum
(25) 18th International Symposium on Surfactants in Solution (SIS2010), Melbourne, Australia, 2010/11/14-19 (invited talk)
Successive investigation of surfactant assemblies
(26) Lecture, National Taiwan University, Department of Chemistry, 2010/11/25
Photocatalytic Activity of surface-modified TiO2 and TiO2 core-shell nanoparticles
1）Recent Advances in Fabrication of Anisotropic Metallic Nanostructures, Jadab Sharma and Toyoko Imae, J. Nanosci. Nanotechnol. 9, 19-40 (2009) (Review)
2) Fabrication of dendrimer porogen-capsulated mesoporous silica via sol-gel process of silatrane precursor, Walairat Tanglumlert, Sujitra Wongkasemjit, and Toyoko Imae, J. Nanosci. Nanotech., 9, 1844-1850 (2009)
3) Surface Modification of Gold Nanorods by Organosilanes, Koji Mitamura, Toyoko Imae, Nagahiro Saito, and Osamu Takai, Composite Interfaces, 16 (2009) 377-385
4) Fluorescence investigations of oxygen-doped simple amine; in comparison with fluorescent PAMAM dendrimer, Chih-Chien Chu and Toyoko Imae, Macromol. Rapid Commun., 16, 89-93 (2009)
5) Functionalization of Gold Nanorods toward Their Applications, Koji Mitamura and Toyoko Imae, Plasmonics, 4 (2009), 23-30. (review)
6) Synthesis of Poly(amido amine) Dendrimer with Redox-Active Spacers, Chih-Chien Chu and Toyoko Imae, Macromolecules, 42 (2009) 2295-2299
7) Perpendicular Superlattice Growth of Hydrophobic Gold Nanorods on Patterned Silicon Substrates via Evaporation-induced Self-assembling, Xiaoming Zhang and Toyoko Imae, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113 (15), 5947-5951
8) pH Dependent Encapsulation of Pyrene in PPI-core:PAMAM-shell Dendrimers, Dinakaran Kannaiyan and Toyoko Imae, Langmuir, 25 (2009) 5282-5285
9) Synthesis of Mo-SBA-1 catalyst via sol-gel process and its activity, Sujitra Wongkasemjit; Suparb Tamuang; Walairat Tanglumlert; Toyoko Imae, Materials Chemistry and Physics, 117 (2009) 301-306.
10) Hierarchical Structures of Dendritic Polymers, Masaki Ujihara and Toyoko Imae, Polym. Int., 59, 137-144 (2010). (Review article)
11) Immobilization of amphiphilic dendron on silica particles toward the application to ultrahigh pressure liquid chromatography, Chih-Chien Chu, Norio Ueno, and Toyoko Imae, J. Nanosci. Nanotec., 10, 5324-5327 (2010).
12) Bio-modulation Approach for Gold Nanoparticles: Synthesis of Anisotropic to Luminescent Particles, Jadab Sharma, Yian Tai, and Toyoko Imae, Chemistry – an Asian Jurnal, 5, 70-73 (2010).
13) Characterization of mimetic lipid mixtures of stratum corneum, Xiaojuan Wang, Masaki Ujihara, Toyoko Imae, Akira Ishikubo, Yuki Sugiyama, and Tooru Okamoto,
Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 78, 92-100 (2010).
14) Visual observation of selective elution of components from skin-mimetic lipid membrane, Xiaojuan Wang, Masaki Ujihara, Toyoko Imae, Takuya Saiwaki, Akira Ishikubo, and Tooru Okamoto, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 2010, 81, 174-177 (2010), doi:10.1016/j.colsurfb.2010.07.007
15) Damage/Recovery by Additive on Lipid Membrane as a Mimicry of Human Stratum Corneum, Yan Zhu, Toyoko Imae, Takuya Saiwaki and Takashi Oka, Langmuir, 26, 4951–4957 (2010).
16) Surface functionalization of carbon micro coils and their selective immobilization on surface-modified silicon substrates, Prashanta Dhoj Adhikari, Yian Tai, Masaki Ujihara, Chih-Chien Chu, Toyoko Imae, and Seiji Motojima, J. Nanosci. Nanotec., 10, 833-839 (2010).
17) Reinforcement on Properties of Poly(vinyl alcohol) Films by Embedding Functionalized Carbon Micro Coils, Prashanta Dhoj Adhikari, Masaki Ujihara, Toyoko Imae, Po-Da Hong and Seiji Motojima, J. Nanosci. Nanotec. 11, 1004-1012 (2010).
18) Sensitizing of Pyrene Fluorescence by β-cyclodextrin-modified TiO2 Nanoparticles, Indrajit Shown; Masaki Ujihara; and Toyoko Imae, Journal of Colloid & Interface Science, 352, 232-237 (2010)
19) Synthesis of β-cyclodextrin-modified water-dispersible Ag-TiO2 core-shell nanoparticles and their photocatalytic activity, J. Nanaosci. Nanotec., Indrajit Shown, Masaki Ujihara and Toyoko Imae, 11, 3284-3290 (2011)
20) Visual observation and characterization of fluorescent poly(amido amine) dendrimer in film state, Govindachetty Saravanan and Toyoko Imae, J. Nanosci. Nanotech. In press
21) Visual observation of avidin-biotin affinity by fluorescent G4.5 poly(amidoamine) dendrimer, Govindachetty Saravanan, Kenji Daigo, Toyoko Imae, and Takao Hamakubo, Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces, 83 (2011) 58–60.
Publication (book chapter)
1) Mesophase Morphologies of Silicone Block Copolymers in a Selective Solvent Studied by SAXS, Dietrich Leisner, Md. Hemayet Uddin, M. Arturo López-Quintela, Toyoko Imae and Hironobu Kunieda, Self-Organized Surfactant Structures, edited by Tharwat F. Tadros, 161-174, 2010
1) 皮膚角層細胞間脂質擬似基板及びこれを用いた肌荒れの評価方法（日本）特開２０１０－１６９６５３、才脇 卓也、岡 隆史、森 雄一郎、今栄東洋子、Xiaojuan Wang 、氏原 真樹 2010.8.5
2) 肌荒れを修復する美容方法 (日本) 特開２０１０－１８９３００岡 隆史、才脇 卓也、今栄東洋子、Yen Zhu 株式会社資生堂、学校法人慶應義塾 2010.9.2
1) 2009/6/10 Award of Ministry of Environment for local environmental protection service (Japan) 地域環境保全功労者環境大臣表彰